I don’t have a lot of time or energy for blogging this week, so instead, here is a list of just a few things that make me incredibly happy –
1) When Jay and I are in a room full of people, and he catches my eye and winks.
2) Hearing the teeny tiny kids at
try to learn their Bible Verses. Vacation Bible School
3) The fact that school is starting soon, so the stores are packed full with bright, shiny school supplies.
|Post-its and binders and paper clips. Oh my!|
4) NPR in the mornings… it’s my de-stressor.
5) The conversations between Jay, Micah and myself during dinner. You never know what might come up!
6) This song --> The Way I Am
7) My book club. It has turned into one of the most fun thing I’m a part of. We are currently reading “Mennonite in a Little Black Dress.” Everyone should be a Book Babe!
8) A pedicure – definitely an indulgence that is totally worth it.
17) John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo. I think I’m hooked on the smell.
18) Community theater
19) The ice from Sonic
20) Waking up and realizing that I still have a few hours to sleep.
21) Peanut butter and banana sandwiches (Jay makes them perfectly).
22) Coming home to a made bed and a (relatively) clean house.
23) When you’re watching a rerun of any TV show and it ends up being a Christmas episode.
24) The fact that my very favorite books from middle school now have a grown-up version! Ever wonder what happened to Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield and the rest of the
gang? Sweet Valley
25) Writing this blog. I don’t know that I’m ever sharing anything worth reading, but I love it.
That is all for now. Kisses!