Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dancing Slowly in an Empty Room...

This will be just a short blog tonight! 

I’m traveling from Tulsa to Colorado Springs (only having gone about 5 hours out of the way so far!), and I have a mere 4 hours of shut-eye before getting back on the road tomorrow.  Even though I’m exhausted, I wanted to spend a few minutes with you guys (only partly because I’ve never stayed alone in a hotel room, and this $59 special was the only room available in two towns.  Don’t worry – I checked thoroughly for murderers, and with the exception of the sketchy air conditioner and the curiously damp carpet, it’s okay).


Thank goodness I have this super cool console TV
to watch the Olympics Recap

*By the way, I love that my mom called me on the road and told me that it doesn’t seem like I’m old enough to be making this trip without Jay.  She doesn’t know that I’m a big girl now (well, a big girl that checks her shower and under the bed for murderers).*

AND NOW….



THE  MOMENT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR…



THE WINNER OF A BOX OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IS….


MICHELLE JEAN!

Michelle, send me your info (to jmejo327@gmail.com) and I’ll get a box to you after I get home from my trip!

Stay tuned for another give-away in the future… just because I’m so good at sharing!

Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. You checked for bedbugs too, right?! In a $59 special, I'd be worried about those first!

    ReplyDelete