Thursday, October 25, 2012

Remember Me?

Dear Blog,

I have been neglecting you lately, and I’m so very sorry.

I wish I could say I’ve been ignoring you because I’ve been so busy living my life, and I now have countless stories with which to dazzle our readers, but that would not be entirely truthful.

I have been busy.  That much is true. I have spent the last couple of weeks catching up from our week off cruising, getting started on the busiest season of the year work-wise, becoming a little too obsessed with The Walking Dead, doing boring chores around the house, and trying lots of new recipes in an effort to curb our eating out.

See?  Busy, but nothing really blog-worthy.

The real problem I fear is something we are never supposed to speak…er….type about.  I’m afraid I’ve caught the Writer’s Block.  Ugh.  I’m not sure if I’m just too overwhelmed with all that’s going on in life right now, or if, since I came out of the gate so gung-ho about this blog, I’ve just run out of good ideas (who knew there was a limit to my wit and cleverness?).

In an effort to get over the hump, I’ve decided to write something every day (grocery lists don’t count!) in the hopes that eventually, it will all come together Field of Dreams style… If you type it, the words will come.  

Don’t worry.  I promise not to actually post my ramblings until they make some sort of sense.  

I really just didn’t want you to think I didn’t care for you anymore, dear blog.  We’re in this for the long haul.

XOXO

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment